Learn more about Used Goods Import
Customs engineering projects focused on obtaining Import licenses to used capital goods eligible, according to orders issued DECEX 08/91 and SECEX 23/11, establishing the necessary and indispensable prerequisites, and the existing rules for the import of machinery and equipment, parts, tools, production lines and cells used, with or without similar produced in Brazil.
The Import of used goods projects encompass the following activities:
- Viability analysis of the project;
- Analysis of applicable legal strategies for import of goods;
- Merceológica analysis of the goods;
- Inspection, survey and evaluation of the goods at the source;
- Technical report issuance of survey and assessment;
- Obtaining import Licenses suitable for each scenario;
- Definition of procedures to be followed by project teams;
- Audit of customs procedures, prior to shipment;
- Preparation of drafts of customs documents;
- Preparation of the project Dossier to the customs clearance;
- Monitoring of customs as an expert of the part.